Your new company
An extremely exciting opportunity to join the Hays Marketing Team. Hays is the world's leading business in its field, a global organisation that truly understands its clients, locally and globally. It has been operating in Australia for over 40 years and employs over 1000 staff in the ANZ region across 40 offices.
Your new role
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for harnessing the many sources of data at Hays and transforming it into reports, analysis and insights that help shape the Marketing strategy and optimise performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting; Design, develop and maintain a suite of reports and dashboards that track key Marketing health metrics across the customer acquisition and engagement mix Insights,
- Analysis & Optimisation; Based on reports developed, proactively provide business intelligence and insights to key marketing leads to help inform and optimise marketing strategy.
- Audience/ Database Segmentation and Marketing Automation; Write queries to segment the Hays database, defining specific audiences for targeting through marketing automation and advertising platforms
- Communication and Teamwork; Engage and drive conversations with key stakeholders within marketing and across the business to bring deep insight to enable better business decisions using marketing analytics data and other critical business data sources
What you'll need to succeed
You will have A high level of quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills with significant attention to detail.
- Hands on experience working in a fast-paced direct marketing environment using Marketing Automation and/or campaign management platforms to manage high volume direct marketing programs
- Experience using statistical models to predict customer behaviour, drive segmentation and inform campaign activity would be highly advantageous
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power Bi and exceptional MS Excel skills are essential
- Highly proficient in SQL Proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and providing insights;
- Experienced in AB / multi-variate testing best practice
- Experience using the Microsoft Office tools, including Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tealium is highly desirable
- Experience of using web analytics tools eg. Google Analytics
- Demonstrates behaviour which supports the Hays values: Passionate about people, Ambitious, Expert, Insightful & Innovative
What you'll get in return
In addition to the opportunity to work in a newly created, challenging and rewarding marketing role this will also give you exposure to a global brand with huge growth plans and ambition. You will receive a competitive salary package, generous employee benefits and performance related incentives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2424535