$70,000 - $90,000 + super
This flagship provider of online market research and data collection services prides itself on being free-thinking and collaborative. Not restricted by limiting global processes or protocols, they are able to offer their clients an intelligent, tailored approach. They look at problems with fresh eyes and love nothing more than seeking out the best technology to solve a challenge.
They are currently looking to hire a talented online market research specialist in a dual role of Panel and Project Manager. You could be an Online Project Manager looking to broaden your horizon and skill set, or an experienced Online Panel Manager looking for that next step up.
Key responsibilities :
- Acting as the primary project manager on your accounts, ensuring smooth project set up and delivery, communicating timelines and actions with the internal teams and clients
- Efficient sample management and delivery, including managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Track panel performance metrics and keep abreast of panel health
- Identifying and contribute to innovative, more efficient and scalable solutions to drive panel growth and improve community engagement
Skills and attributes; you’ll need to be :
- Tech savvy and adept with technology and online tools
- A people person, able to build rapport and communicate with people at all levels
- A natural juggler and ace organiser. Someone who can cope with change and shift gears comfortably
- Solutions orientated and a true team player who always strives to deliver results
- An MR expert with a proven track record of working in market research either as an online Project Manager or Panel Manager
In return you’ll get to work in a fun, flexible and adult work environment for a company that truly appreciates its bests assets – it’s people! To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on [email protected]