Benefits and Incentives:
- Align yourself with a firm that has a great presence and reputation in the North Queensland market.
- Motivated and dedicated Partners who invest heavily in their forward-thinking team.
- The opportunity to work with clients from a variety of industries
- Technically challenging problem solving with our clients
- An opportunity to step up and drive your career, whilst being supported by a leading mid-tier firm.
- An opportunity to connect for success through culture, employee benefits and an environment that supports work life balance.
- Extensive and ongoing personal and professional development (develop your leadership and advisory skill set)
- New and modern offices
About the Company:
My client is a leading Townsville-based accounting and advisory firm that services clients nationally, and maintains global reach via their connections with leading institutions and advisory networks.
This company has a proven track record of providing genuine opportunities for career progression and pride themselves on providing a fun and supportive culture to their staff. They have retained many of their staff from undergraduate level by consistently promoting high performers and coaching them through to high level roles.
Due to growth, our client is seeking an experienced, driven and client-focused Senior Manager to join their team.
- Manage your own Portfolio of clients
- Management of workflow for your team
- Supervising, training and mentoring staff
- Provide practical and proactive solutions to clients to achieve in their business goals
- Networking and finding new clients for the business
The Successful Applicant:
- 4+ years' experience in Australian Business Services & Tax
- Degree Qualified, and completed CA/CPA
- Previous extensive experience in professional services
- Demonstrated ability and experience managing teams
- Has developed network of specialists, professionals and associations
- Solid technical skills and demonstrated analytical, problem solving and advisory skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
Senior Recruitment consultant
07 3229 8020
Have questions? Message me anytime on LinkedIn:
Are you looking for your next career move, however is this role not for you? Please get in touch with the accounting recruitment team at Bentley Recruitment on 07 3229 8020. Bentley Recruitment are a specialist legal and accounting recruitment agency based in Brisbane with over 13 years' experience. We have an extensive network of accounting firms and industry contacts and can assist you in finding the perfect role based on your individual and personal requirements.
All communication and conversations are held with strict confidence.