- Newly created senior level operations role
- 12 month Contract
- Sydney Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Manager, Online Exam reports to the General Manager – CA Program. Whilst the development to the future state model for online exams and online marking will continue in CA X project, this role will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing delivery of online exams and online marking in the current CA Program whilst rolling out the new iterations of online exams developed in CA X.
This is a critical area of the CA Program that has the highest level of exposure both with external stakeholders and within the organisation. It will work across a range of existing teams to lead and co-ordinate the effective delivery of online exams as part of CA Program.
- The end to end process for preparation and execution of exam events.
- The end to end process for preparation and execution of marking events.
- Identifying and implementing appropriate continuous improvements to the current process.
- Implementing iterations to the online exam and marking process as developed within the CA X project.
- Effectively managing the relationship with the online invigilation provider.
- Identifying capability and training requirements to deliver online exams and marking and proactively contributing to the development of the workforce to address these
Great To have
Great To have
- 5 years’ experience with delivering assessment or online assessments
- Ability to managing complex processes to deliver desired outcomes on time and on budget
- Experienced with Education Technology
- Knowledge of learning management system including black board and Desire to learn
- Change management
- Process improvement
- Risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Higher Education experience
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.