- Alcohol and Other Drug focus
- Inner Northern suburbs
- Salary $100K plus super and NFP packaging benefits
Our client is committed to improving health outcomes for the most disadvantaged in our community.
With 4 direct reports, the Manager, Health & Treatment Services leads the coordination and delivery of health and treatment services at the organisation’s branch in the inner Northern Suburbs, and across multiple sites around Melbourne. The role incorporates direct management of AoD services as well as coordination and oversight of a range of primary and allied health care partnerships.
To be considered for this critical role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in health/community services
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Victorian alcohol and other drug services sector
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary approaches to alcohol and other drug treatment services, recovery and harm minimisation
- Broad understanding of relevant primary and allied health services, including mental health services
- Knowledge and understanding of the social determinants of health, and a commitment to health equity
An attractive remuneration package of $100K plus superannuation, with the availability of NFP salary packaging, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply' tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Lauren Sadler (9946 7326) or Barry Vienet (9946 7321) from Johnson Recruitment.