- Newly created roles within our Delivery and Data Excellence corporate tax team
- Excellent opportunity to continue your tax career within a major professional services organization
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Tax division are looking for a highly talented Tax Manager to join our Delivery & Data eXcellence (DDX) corporate tax team. You will join our rapidly expanding DDX team who is responsible for bringing value-add services to our clients through the delivery of technical tax compliance services and acute insights using our data analytics capabilities.
The purpose of your new role will be to deliver technical tax compliance services to clients and to support our key service offerings. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all tax compliance deliverables are high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time
- Utilising your wide ranging experience and knowledge, and leveraging our data delivery tools and technology, to enhance our core services to clients
- Leading high performing teams that work efficiently and collaboratively with other parts of our Tax Division and our clients in delivering tax compliance services
- Innovating and supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process based activities
- Providing guidance, mentoring and training to junior staff to enhance technical and work management skills
- Reviewing tax effect accounting calculations and financial statement tax disclosures
How are you Extraordinary?
- Tax experience in either a Big 4 or tier 2 firm, or large in-house tax team
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country tax experience
- Strong Tax compliance experience, including preparation and/or review of income tax returns and tax provisions
- Successful completion of a Masters of Tax or CA qualification
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and develop high performing teams
- A leadership approach and previous experience mentoring junior staff
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
What we offer you
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!