- Are you a natural problem solver with a talent for creative and innovative thinking?
- Passionate about collaborating with a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors.
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Customer Brand & Marketing Advisory (CBMA) division helps our clients bring greater value to their customers and the citizens of Australia. Our objective is to revitalise our clients' focus on customer and citizen value by employing all the elements of a sophisticated marketing, sales, distribution and customer experience focus. We provide deep subject matter expertise across brand and marketing strategy, deep customer insight and research methodology, sales and marketing transformation and driving customer engagement and best in class experiences, leveraging innovation and design thinking methods.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams in Australia as a talented Channel Manager focussed on service delivery across channels, helping drive optimisations in cost to serve, and harmonised omnichannel customer experience. As an accomplished channel and sales and service operations leader you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will:
- Conduct analysis of sales and service delivery effectiveness and areas for optimisation in CX and revenue performance
- Take the lead in conducting sales and service channel assessments.
- Showcase leading practice of processes in sales and service design for B2B and B2C organisations
- Analyze and identify cost to serve optimization and sales maturity diagnostics to ensure operational excellence.
- Recognise the importance of a highly skilled team and actively encourage the team to continually increase its knowledge, skills and experience.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients, providing value add solutions to client’s problems.
- Develop strong client relations and be proactive in deepening those relationships.
- Demonstrate a knowledge-sharing mindset by proactively sharing what you know with other KPMG people, teams and functions.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrable experience in sales and service processes, channel optimisation and operational excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in a sales or service function in a B2B or B2C oriented organization or previous consulting experience to clients on these disciplines.
- Experience in conducting sales and distribution channel assessments.
- Awareness of various sales methodologies such as: Salesforce, CRM usage, value extraction and optimised process strategies
- Experience in analyzing and identifying cost to serve optimization, pricing levers and sales maturity diagnostics.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build professional working relationships with ease.
- Natural critical thinking skills and the ability to work through complex business problems to develop strategy and translate into practical actions resulting in organizational effectiveness.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!