Your new company
The organisation is a large, well established organisation which is continuing to grow. They are operate within the construction materials distribution industry with 20 decades in the industry. Currently, they are expanding into the North East Australian market, and with current unprecedented growth set to continue once they're live in QLD.
Your new role
You will be the new Financial Accountant. This role is part of a 4-5 year succession plan. Sitting in a team consisting of the Financial Controller and a Senior Accountant, you will share duties and responsibilities such as, but not limited to:
- Monthly Management Reports - P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Preparing consolidated reports for the group entities
- Assist in preparations for client audit requests when tendering for new contracts
- Process the AR including monthly reconciliations, liaising with projects managers
- Prepare the statutory accounts in partnership with the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Project review and tracking performance for cost and profitability
- Assist in implementing and developing KPI's and reports
The organisation currently operate on the JobPac accounting system.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful applicant in this role, you must:
- have a tertiary qualification relevant to accounting (ideally CA or CPA, but not essential)
- have exposure to large ERP systems (ideally JobPac, however SAP or Oracle or Similar applicable)
- experience in both Financial and Management Accounting
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills
What you'll get in return
The salary package on offer is between $100,000 and $110,000 per year plus superannuation. You will be working in a very established and secure environment, currently undergoing unprecedented growth within their market, as such, the ability to grow within the organisation is present. Salary reviews on an annual basis is consistent with seeing pay rises, rewarding high quality work performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jordan Zammit or via email to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2601461