About the Client
A well-established company who specialise in the manufacturing of plastics, have an opportunity for a permanent role for a Fitter and Turner or Mechanical Fitter with experience in a production environment. They offer the most extensive range of products and services to meet almost any packaging needs.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Production Fitter with repair & maintenance experience on plastic packaging machinery including vacuum forming and die cutter tooling.
This role will invole scheduled maintenace on machines and setting up and overseeing machines during the production shifts.
You will be working 8 hours per day on a 24 hr rotating shift roster (2 weeks day, 2 weeks aftenoon & 1 week night)
- Are you recently qualified and want to look after the facility and take ownership of your job?
- Trade Qualification as a Fitter & Turner or Mechanical Fitter is preferred.
- Experience working in the Plastic Industry, Packaging or Production environment an advantage.
- 24 hr rotating shifts (2 weeks day, 2 weeks aftenoon & 1 week night)
- Be a team player and lend a hand when needed
- Work safely and follow all processes and procedures
- Be able to problem solve and have good diagnostic skills.
- Willing to commit to a temp to perm opportunity.
- Own transport is needed.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment medical assessment
What's in it for you!
- Work with supporting managers and supervisors
- Genuine perm role.
- Starting salary $65k + OT and penalties.
- Work close to home
- Easy parking available
- Interviewing NOW!
- ASAP start for the right person
Hit the "Apply" button now and attach your updated resume
MUST Be Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply.
A random Drug & Alcohol and Medical assessment will be conducted if successful