- 5:2 4:3 Roster - Perth and Site based
- Competitive pay rates
- Work with Tier 1 mining company
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Planners with a strong background in Fixed Plant Maintenance and Scheduling.
* 5:2 4:3 Roster - Perth and Site based
* Highly competitive pay rates
* Work with a Tier 1 mining company
* Scheduling and planning of mechanical maintenance plans for the master shutdown schedule
* Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure plans are relevant
* Develop long term maintenance plans for Mechanical assets
* Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with quality, safety and system procedures
* Ensuring planning and maintenance costs fall within agreed budgets
* Contributing to a safe working environment
* Proven experience of maintenance planning and scheduling
* Experience with asset management and maintenance strategy
* Competent user of SAP and Projects
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills and ability to form good working relationships within a team environment
* Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure efficient completion of workload in a rapidly changing environment
* Mechanical engineering or trades background is highly regarded
* Current WA driver's licence
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Machholz at PERSOLKELLY on 08 9263 9083.