About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our Team at Arndell Park.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the main purpose of this position is to plan preventative maintenance and improvement tasks at our Arndell Park retail ready operation and be responsible for maximising the quality, safety and reliability for the plant.
Your new role will include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive accurate forecasts and accurate master data to ensure timely supply of products to trading customers
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all parts are available for planned maintenance
- Work with appropriate contractors, vendors, manufacturers, internal trades and Project Engineers, for planning, scheduling and executing to reach required Reliability KPI targets
- Provide technical planning and scheduling for short and long term objectives
- Recommend a logical work sequence and resource allocation
- Report on scheduled maintenance versus completed maintenance jobs
- Identify and resolve potential problems, recommending opportunities to improve the process and drive increased reliability
- Continually analyse and improve the state of current PMs and corrective work orders
- Conduct weekly meetings with Maintenance Supervisor and Leading Hands
- Collaborate with all levels to ensure that all preventive and predictive routines are scheduled at predetermined intervals
- Analyse reports and troubleshoot areas of downtime concerns
- Detect trends and provide status reports, diagrams and projections to drive improvements.
- Stock management
- Lead store 5S activities
Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate three sites, with 2 sites located in Western Sydney and 1 site in regional NSW.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Planner to join our team.
You will be a confident communicator who enjoys a fast paced and busy role and is looking for a long term opportunity with a stable and supportive employer.
We are ideally looking for the following key skills:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering or technology graduate &/OR significant related maintenance trade work experience
- Strong experience in preventative maintenance planning using a CMMS in a manufacturing environment
- High level organizational, planning, scheduling and time management experience
- Demonstrated ability to use risk management techniques whilst planning work
- Working knowledge of RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance), TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) or Lean manufacturing would be advantageous
- Experience using SAP is desirable, but not essential
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary package + Super
- Great location
- Access to staff meat sales - huge discounts available
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Great employee incentives
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.
Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button and sending us your resume and cover letter.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kirby Crawford on 02 9725 2233, quoting Ref No. 906822.