Our client has a requirement for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their busy, fast paced operation in the Bowen Basin, reporting to the site General Manager and part of the leadership team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Maintenance function by utilising your well-developed leadership skills guiding and supporting the Maintenance function ensuring teams are set up for success and maintenance challenges are dealt with proactively. Success will come by ensuring stable performance and reliability whilst also managing the contractor.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience as a senior manager in a large organisation
- Hands on knowledge and experience with maintenance planning and execution
- Project management of capital projects including design, construction and commissioning
- Be a confident and dynamic character with the ability to engage with stakeholders
- Preparing, implementing and monitoring strategic action plans to manage maintenance schedules, resources and budgets
- Maintaining an environment where the work unit can perform to expectations and develop their capabilities
- Leadership through collaboration, accountability and continuous improvement.
Applicants should possess an Engineering qualification and have significant experience in the mining industry maintenance of a mobile equipment. This is a residential role in the Bowen Basin.
The ability to positively liaise with a range of stakeholders, a commitment to developing the potential of employees and demonstrated success at creating innovative solutions to complex problems are considered essential personal qualities for the role.
For further information, or a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Ian Quinn on 07 3211 1018 or [email protected]