Maintenance Leading Hand
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
We are now accepting applications for a Maintenance Leading Hand to join the Western Roads Upgrade, based in Laverton VIC. As the largest project of its kind this is a great opportunity to grow your career with us as we grow our business.
Leading a team of tradespersons we are looking to speak with experienced leading hands with a background in the civil construction/roads industry.
Along with a can-do attitude and strong focus on creating and ensuring a safe environment, we also as that you:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or in a related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in civil, landscape maintenance construction, or other related field
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory role within Civil construction or road maintenance
- Valid Driver’s Licence Class – MR
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Medium to advanced computer literacy (internet, MS Office applications, database management, document control)
You will enjoy working in a collaborative team and have the stability of a large and established organisation, with development and career opportunities available at large
Please visit the Careers section of our website or click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications and proof of Citizenship.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 105922