Your new company
This Australian food manufacturer produces a variety of leading products commonly known to households across Australia. With multiple sites across Australia, the site located in Western Sydney provides excellent manufacturing facilities with multiple production lines operating the latest production equipment. Due to continued growth a permanent Maintenance Fitter is required on a rotating shift pattern.
Your new role
You will carry out maintenance duties across the production lines whilst attending to various breakdowns on a fully automated plant. Your main responsibility within this role will be to ensure maximum OEE on production equipment and the following:
- Complete PM’s and small projects.
- Improve the production lines in all facets of repairs & maintenance - improving efficiency, reducing downtime, improving continuity, improving moral and providing greater engagement of the workplace.
- Investigate equipment failures and implement improvements
- Assist with the development of preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance schedules
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will:
- Be a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter, with manufacturing/production facility experience
- Have experience working on packaging equipment, multi-head-checkweighers, case packers
- Ideally be experienced in instrumentation - flow, pressure, temperature
- Have substantial welding and fabrication experience
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package plus shift loadings
- Work for a leading Australian manufacturer
- Friendly team and working environment
- Opportunity to further educate and upskill
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now on 02 8062 6172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2602179