Our client is a high profile, CNC Engineering business. Due to growth within the business, we are now looking to add an experienced Maintenance Technician to the team to oversee and ensure the smooth operations of all their in house machinery. Working in the comfort of a modern facility, furnished with only the very best, state of the art machinery, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing preventative maintenance programs for a range of CNC milling machines, lathes etc as well as other miscellaneous equipment on site.
- Conducting preventative maintenance on all Mechanical and Electrical aspects of the machinery in your care.
- Attending breakdowns and making minor repairs or escalating to OEM technicians.
- Monitoring of all tooling and maintaining same to a high standard, so as to produce a quality end product.
- Assisting with new installations and other ad hoc duties as and when called upon.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate most or all of the following selection criteria.
- You are a qualified Fitter Mechanic or Electrical Fitter/Mechanic with a minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in a similar role.
- You hold a minimum of a Disconnect / Reconnect Electrical license.
- CNC Milling machinery experience would be highly regarded.
- You are able to read and understand technical manuals, drawings & specifications for complex machinery.
- This is a full time standard working day position but you are flexible with your time when needed in an emergency breakdown situation or when overtime is required.
On offer to the successful applicant is an attractive base rate, plus overtime and the opportunity to work on complex and diverse machinery, within a highly respected business.
A reocation allowance can be discussed with the right candidate, if applying from interstate.
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to work in a terrific environment with an “employer of choice”, where quality is paramount, then please Apply Now or call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion.