Your new company
This is one of Australia’s larger Defence organisations, and a leader in the aerospace industry. This contract opportunity will offer you the opportunity to work on exciting projects and the chance to gain new skills and knowledge in the Defence sector.
Your new role
In this position you will be assisting in planning, organising and controlling the maintenance and repairs of the aircraft. Your responsibilities will be across fleet planning, assistance in developing the maintenance of the aircraft maintenance plan (AMP), and coordination and monitoring of materials, tools and aircraft components. You will have the ability to meet all operational requirements while minimising mechanical delays.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience using CAMM2.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 – 2 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineer experience and hold a Certificate IV in Aeroskills - Mechanical
- Sound understanding of processes, Foreign Object Damage/Debris (FOD) prevention, material handling, safety, calibration requirements and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Ability to maintain professional relationships
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance, processes, policies and standard practices
- Currently hold or eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to join a global company with unrivalled knowledge in the Defence sector with the backing of a global organisation and excellent daily rates you will be gaining invaluable experience in the Defence arena.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Samantha Fraser at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2519246