Your new company
Due to an increase in workload, our client is seeking a qualified maintenance carpenter to assist in the reactive and preventative maintenance throughout a unique and exciting environment in a temporary capacity. This role will be approximately for 3 months and will be based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
Your new role
You will be in required to repair and maintain the facility and demonstrate a can-do easy approach to problem solving on the daily. You will be required to undertake the following, however not limited to:
- Changing door locks
- Repairing fences and gates
- Patch & Painting
- Flooring and decking upgrades/maintenance
- Repairing damaged fixtures
- Ad hoc carpentry
- Assisting other trades with ad hoc maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry
- Previous experience completing general maintenance and carpentry in a fast-paced environment
- White card
- Police check (within 6 last 6 months, or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children’s Check
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with $34 - $37ph + superannuation. This position is an opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s most unique facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kate Gravina on [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] to discuss your recruitment needs.
LHS 297508 #2514941