- Immediate Commencement
- Team Environment
- Fanuz, Mazatrol or Siemens Complex Systems
Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand's leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services.
We are currently looking for experienced Fitter/Machinists for our client who manufacture and sell drilling consumables for the mining and construction industry.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing industry
- CNC Machinist - Preferably
- Fanuc, Mazatrol or Siemens complex system - Preferably
- Worked on 3 axis or 5 axis controllers (CNC) - Preferably
The position responsibilities include:
- Setting up and operating CNC machines
- Maintain quality to DTA's high standards
- Writing and editing machine programs
- Work to engineering drawings and specified tolerances
- Run other machines where ever possible to maximize efficiency
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
- Completed apprenticeship for Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical) or Certificate 3 in Fitter and Machinist - Mandatory
- Full working rights in Australia
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol
If you meet the above requirements, please click the "APPLY NOW" for your application to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!