Machinist - Experienced Backhoe Operator
Spinifex Recruiting are currently seeking an experienced Backhoe Operator for a Government organisation based in Narromine, NSW, 2821.
About the role:
As the Backhoe Operator, you will be required as per the following:
- The core hours for this role are 38 hours a week.
- A 4-week contract with the possibility of extension depending on client business requirements and successful candidate performance.
- The position duties require culvert clearing amongst others
To be successful for this position, it is essential that you possess the following skills and attributes:
- You will have practical experience in operating Backhoe and your current SafeWork NSW General Construction Induction Card (White Card).
- The ability to communicate, carry out instructions and work as part of team is essential.
- Reliable car and license.
- Contactable references.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Backhoe RII/Ticket (desirable).
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and posses the above criteria, please apply ow with your current resume and work referees listed.
For any further enquiries, please contact Elissa Daymond on 02 6884 1298.