- Join a leading Australian manufacturing business
- Permanent day & afternoon shift positions available
- Team environment | Thomastown location
About Sutton Tools
Sutton Tools is a family-owned Australian manufacturing business renowned for its high-quality power tool accessories and cutting tools such as drill bits.
Sutton Tools prides itself on developing innovative products that exceed quality standards.
Full-time day shift and afternoon shift machine operators are now required to join Sutton Tools' Thomastown site.
- Main tasks involve loading drill blanks into machine hoppers, with the blanks then fed into the grinding area of the machine where the blank is ground and processed.
- You will be working on up to four separate grinding machines.
- Fast-paced work at times - particularly during machine changeovers.
- Standing for long periods of time when operating machines.
- Must be prepared to do overtime including up to 10 hour shifts.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience using grinding machines and measuring equipment.
- Experience using CNC machines will be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Join a leading Australian manufacturing business.
- Permanent positions available: full-time day shift or full-time afternoon shift.
- Supportive team environment with extensive training provided.
- Monthly RDO.
- Hours of work: Day Shift is 6:50am to 3:20pm. Afternoon Shift is 3:20pm to 11:50pm.
How to Apply
To take advantage of this outstanding job opportunity with a leading manufacturing business, submit your application ASAP by clicking the 'Apply' button.
If you need to discuss the position before applying for the job, please call Natalie Spilling at Horner Recruitment on 0427 760 683.
At Horner we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and the creation of inclusive workforce cultures. We welcome and encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI, and individuals with disabilities or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
Interested in hearing about more jobs like this? Subscribe to job alerts at www.horner.com/jobs