- Have you been wondering how you can use your skills to help the country during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are you wanting to be part of something meaningful?
- Have you got a passion to help the Australian community and make a difference in people's lives?
We have a number of positions available to join this high profile government organisation to assist Australian's and their families in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
APS4-APS6 Assessment Officers
This position is part of the front line response team and will be responsible for:
- Processing applications for funding
- Assessing applications against key criteria to determine application eligibility
- Taking and responding to a large volume of enquires
- Providing accurate and timely advice
In order to be successful for this position you will have proven experience in:
- Customer service and stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to deal with distressing and emotional personal situations
- Good attention to detail
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Supporting administration, assessment or case management experience
- Good written communication skills
APS4-APS6 Travel and Administration Support
This position is responsible for the coordination of travel and administration support services for the high profile, day to day you will be:
- Liaising with stakeholders and their families
- Booking and coordinating appropriate travel
- Keeping accurate records
- Providing administration support to this busy team
In order to be successful you will have:
- Strong administration skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
It is important to note that you must be able to work in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment. The work is highly rewarding and you truly will be changing people's lives.
The ability to hold a current or obtain a NV1 security clearance is required in these positions.
If you know anyone suitable for these positions, please feel free to refer their details to us, or put them in touch to discuss these opportunities.
To express an interest contact Jessica Kiah at [email protected] or send your resume directly.
LHS 297508 #2535553