- December start for the right candidate
- Local WA business experiencing strong growth
- Career progression opportunities
About the Company
Intellect Systems is a proudly WA owned and grown company that specialises in the delivery of electrical, control systems, communications and industrial IT projects. They are one of the only end-to-end solution providers in Australia with capabilities across engineering design, manufacturing and site services.
Intellect Systems manufacturing division is currently looking for an energetic Logistics Coordinator to join their busy team.
- You will be responsible for managing goods in and out procedures and ensuring the processes are managed efficiently.
- You will also have accountability and issue control across both project procured and workshop stocked equipment, as well as the procurement of workshop consumable items.
- Working alongside the Manufacturing Team, you will be responsible for goods in and out documentation and administration.
This role can be very fast-paced and requires a motivated individual who works well both as a team and independently.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have 2-3 years experience in a similar role across store and/or logistics operations/administration.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and exposure to products used in the electrical industry. Specifically switchboards and control panel knowledge would give you a strong advantage.
While relevant qualifications would be highly regarded they are not considered essential for this role.
Beyond this you will need to be a team player with a strong attention to detail and high regard for delivering quality results.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!