Our client is one of the top hospitality and facilities company within Australia and they service a number of Tier1 Mining Operators.
They are looking for someone on a 6 month contract at their office in Perth.
- Managing/ scheduling food orders for 15 different sites in WA
- Managing food budgets for all sites
- Working with international stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Reporting directly to the supervisor
To be successful in the role you must possess the following:
- exceptional organisation and customer service skills
- advance excel skills, creating and updating spreadsheets to ensure pricing compliance
- Procurement food logistic knowledge
- demonstrate flexibility, including willingness to work within tight timeframes
- able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- ability to multi-task and prioritise work lists
- easily adapt to changes within the working environment
- proof of covid vaccination required
If you are suitable for this position please apply within