Your new company
Located in Yarraville, this national leader in FMCG manufacturing is looking for eager and innovative Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their growing team. Leading their field through innovation and sustainability, this company prides itself on their industry expertise whilst helping local communities around the country.
Your new role
As a Logistics Co-Ordinator with this business, your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Bulk logistics scheduling
- Documenting of import/export
- Updating importing costing sheets
- Invoice processing
- Daily communication with suppliers, carriers and customers
- Support of wider logistics team functions
- IBC packing and inventory management
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this business as a Logistics Co-Ordinator you will have the following:
- A good understanding of import/export supply chain process and freight expenses
- Experience in customer communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in purchase ordering and freight condition management
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP
- Confident in issue resolution
What you’ll get in return
With the initial start being a temporary 1-month contract, you will have the opportunity to progress to a full-time permanent role. As part of this dynamic team, you will have opportunities to further your logistics career whilst being able to maintain a healthy work life balance. This company will provide you with further training and career development opportunities. You will also have access on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2517447