ASAP start date for three months + possible extensionRural Generalist inc: adults and paediatrics - community and outreachLocum rates + accommodation available
- ASAP start date for three months + possible extension
- Rural Generalist inc: adults and paediatrics - community and outreach
- Locum rates + accommodation available
Experienced Speech Pathologist required for locum based in regional Victoria. The role is to start ASAP for three months + possible extension. You will work alongside a small allied health team. This generalist caseload will cover:
- A mixed caseload of clients from 0-100 years
- The Speech Pathology service covers a variety of areas including outpatients, community adults, paediatrics, aged care and NDIS participants and outreach.
- You will work alongside a team of other allied health professionals on the team including OT, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Qualified Social Worker, Health Promotion Officer and Allied Health Assistants
FREE accommodation available and locum rates $$. I've had great feedback from previous locums! There is also a permanent opportunity available. Minimum one year experience required.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael - Allied Health Division Lead at Careers Connections on 0452 189 556 or email [email protected]
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au