Locum Radiologist – Regional QLD
General Radiologist needed
- Short-term Locum assignment
- 1st to 4th April
- Private regional practice, situated 2 hours from Brisbane - up to $3000 per day (depending on experience)
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Work with modern equipment and facilities
Our client is a privately-owned Radiology practice.
Committed to providing first class patient care, our client is focused on delivering the highest quality MRI & CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, MRI and Nuclear Medicine. They are seeking a dedicated and professional Radiologist to join their dynamic and highly motivated team in Toowoomba.
This is a Locum position, offering 1st – 4th April 2019.
Working within a friendly clinic, you will perform high level of examinations.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- AHPRA Registration and FRANZCR accreditation.
- Quality high level reporting across a full complement of modalities.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, technical and support staff.
- Ability to maintain, grow and develop relationships with referring General Practitioners.
To discuss this position confidentially, please contact Nadia on 0413 261 155 or email your resume to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au.