Locum Radiologist – Metro & Regional NSW
General Radiologist needed
- Locum assignment
- Short durations
- Private practices, based in various locations
- up to $3000 per day (depending on experience)
- Travel and accommodation provided for travelling to rural practices
- Work with modern equipment and facilities
Our client is a privately-owned Radiology practice, committed to providing first class patient care, our client is focused on delivering the highest quality MRI & CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, MRI and Nuclear Medicine. They are seeking a dedicated and professional Radiologist to join their dynamic and highly motivated team.
This is a Locum position.
Working within a friendly clinic, you will perform high level of examinations.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- AHPRA Registration and FRANZCR accreditation.
- Quality high level reporting across a full complement of modalities.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, technical and support staff.
Please email you resume to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au