A passionate MRI Radiographer seeking to join our Senior team and work at The Tweed Hospital covering staff leave over December/January.
We are looking for an MRI Radiographer to join our senior team at The Tweed Hospital to cover staff leave starting early December for 3 weeks.
Our Tweed practice is equipped with a Siemens Spectra Magnetom 3T.
Queensland Diagnostic Imaging provides a comprehensive range of imaging services including General X-ray, Dental Imaging, Fluoroscopic Screening, CT, MRI, Digital Subtraction Angiography, Ultrasound, Vascular Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry, and Mammography.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to perform high-quality examinations and maintenance of a safe imaging environment
- Provision of excellent patient care and a strong focus on exceptional service
- Effective communication skills in dealing with patients and other stakeholders
- AHPRA Registration as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- Proven MRI experience preferably with Siemens
- Proven MRI experience in altering and adapting protocols
- Cannulation experience
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to work with patients in a compassionate and understanding way.
- Knowledge of radiation hygiene practices, radiation safety, workplace health and safety and other legislation.
In return you will work with a supportive team, gain experience from working with top specialists and enjoy on-going training as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Accommodation and Travel are also on offer.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, so please apply now.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.