Work in collaboration with a highly successful Mortgage Broker. Ensure all “the boxes are ticked” to get deals across the line.
- Do you have experience in assessing and processing new loan/credit applications?
- Are you familiar with lenders calculators, their products and policies?
- Consider yourself an industry expert when it comes to calculating affordability?
- Receive commission for new business bought into the business
Here’s your chance to help client’s dreams come true in purchasing property, either as their own home or as an investment.
Supporting a very experienced Broker, you’ll be relied upon to ensure that loans are approved in an efficient, professional manner that makes purchasing property look easy!
You’ll need to be:
· Extremely well organized
· A stickler for detail
· Proactive and assertive in chasing up information from clients, banks, lawyers etc.
· Completely client-focused, so that together as a team, you can ‘wow’ them with your service.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- dealing directly with mortgage applications from clients and internal mortgage brokers.
- liaise directly with clients to obtain information/documentation required throughout the loan application process
- complete applications and submit loan applications on ApplyOnline, if required.
- complete loan calculations, assessment criteria for loan suitability.
- working closely with the mortgage broker to structure the loans solutions and strategies for clients
- structure loans based on client needs
- you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to gather information, retrieve documentation and process applications from the initial document preparation through to settlement.
- analyse supporting loan documentation to ensure all information required has been received and checked for compliance and fraud.
- analyse existing client book to identify opportunities to assist clients
To qualify for this role, you will need:
At least 2-years’ experience in assessing and processing new loan/credit applications
To be able to demonstrate your understanding of the cycle of a loan application form submission to settlement.
The ability to write mortgage applications.
(Their aggregator is AFG and they use FLEX – if you’ve used that before, it would be a bonus.)
Excellent attention to detail
Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via the phone, in person & in writing.
A Certificate 4 or Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking is preferred but not essential.
The company is a top player in the mortgage broking industry, situated near Wynyard Station, which offers a ‘one-stop-shop”, bringing together educational courses, mortgage broking, financial planning, legal services, a buyer’s agent, and property management.
They use superior systems and technology aimed at delivering a seamless and efficient process for their clients. A young, energetic, dynamic team work closely together to provide an amazing service.
Are you their next star employee?
Attractive salary on offer plus commission payable on new business
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. If you have any further questions, please call Gavin Dadswell at Pinstripe Recruitment on (02) 9188 0795.