- Pioneer new key relationships
- Career growth opportunities
- Alice Springs, NT
This family owned business has been operating for over three decades. Originating in South Australia, but with livestock agents throughout Eastern Australia, it has seen increased demand for their service offering and this growth has allowed them to expand their livestock services into the Northern Territory.
They offer a complete service, providing all livestock management needs their clients could want. This includes farm management, transport, mustering, buying, selling and equipment hire.
Because of this recent growth they are looking to appoint a Livestock Agent to join their team based in Alice Springs.
Lead the Alice Springs branch’s livestock sales and marketing activities to effectively optimise clients sales and earning potential and provide support
- Develop the branch business plan and market opportunities
- Provide clients with innovative pathways to market
- Manage safety and compliance requirements
- Be responsible for your own livestock sales portfolio
- To grow and establish key accounts across the region
- To manage and maintain any key relationships within the business
Skills and Experience
- Livestock agency experience
- Previous experience maintaining good relationships and management of key accounts
- Experience in growing and maintaining a database
- Prompt and punctual with high attention to detail
- Good livestock knowledge and understanding of cattle markets
- Post-Secondary qualifications in Business, Animal production or Agriculture Management (preferred, but not essential)
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect skills and experience.
How To Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Lucas on +61 8 8201 9999.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply’ button, or alternatively via email to [email protected] quoting reference number TL3605.
The Lucas Group
The Lucas Group is dedicated to providing the agricultural industries with HR consultancy, executive search and recruitment services. As Australia’s premier agribusiness recruitment agency, we search regionally, nationally and globally to identify highly skilled candidates who possess passion and aptitude for the agribusiness industries.