Lifestyle Concierge Specialist - Bilingual (Japanese/English) - Melbourne
Do you speak Japanese to a native level?
Are you a confident, natural organizer?
Are you passionate about helping people?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our APAC team. As a Lifestyle Concierge Specialist, no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Language Specialist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world. We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Native-level of Japanese – with fluent English – written and spoken
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Good research skills
- Have excellent computer and Internet skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- Strong administration skills and be able to prioritize workloads to meet tight reporting timelines
- Detailed orientation and deadline driven to ensure that demanding standards are met.
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Self-motivation, committed and possess initiative & drive in the job
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good understanding on handling top VIP clients and the luxury industry.
- Local knowledge of Japan and APAC region.
This position is a full time position with day / evening / late / weekends shifts.
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Australia.
Ten is a fun, social place to work with the opportunity for real career development. We encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten. We offer a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses, in addition to a range of employee benefits.
We work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc.
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.