Your new company
Our Client is a reputable surveying consultancy, highly successful specialists based in Melbourne inner south eastern suburbs. Established over 30 years ago, they pride themselves on having the latest technology in the industry. Whether it is totalstations, GPS, scanners or their custom fitted fleet of vehicles, they will always ensure they can provide the very best service to their clients.
This company work across a number of sectors and offer a full range of surveying services to their extensive client base. Following a restructuring internally, they are currently seeking one or even two Victorian Licensed Surveyors who can work hand in hand with the company directors.
Your new role
You will be exposed to all areas of the business working on their full variety of projects from inception to completion. Ultimately you will be responsible have complete ownership on a variety of projects, sign off on plans as an experienced licensed surveyor, and in due course be able to day to day management of your team of surveyors. You will be working side by side the company directors to achieve results as a team. You will also have the responsibility to supervise experienced, suitable surveyors though their Professional Training Agreement.
What you'll need to succeed
My client has indicated that to be considered for this role it is essential you have a Victorian Surveying License. You must have experience strong knowledge of the Victorian cadastral system, computational and drafting skills, positive demeanour, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with clients and collaborate and mentor surveyors in your team. Licensed Surveyors with business acumen and the ability to generate, and further develop client relationships will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
- The successful candidate will be working for a company that values its employees with continuous mentoring and training within making them a true employer of choice.
- Either lead a team of 5 including Senior Surveyors, or if you are still slightly inexperienced, continue your progression to reach leadership.
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
- You won't be pigeon holed and will be given a say in company decisions.
- This company is like no other in Melbourne and is reflected by such a small number of staff turnover.
- Based in the South East in newly fitted out offices with great amenities and ample parking and public transport.
* DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ROLE, ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED WITH THE HIGHEST CONFIDENTIALITY. NO UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL BE SENT OUT *
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Samuel Burgess now on (03) 9642 4066. Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2255618