Your New Company
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced B1 and B2 LAME's to join an expanding organisation focused in the Defence aviation industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation in the Defence aviation market. This position is based in South East Victoria.
Your New Role
This will be a great opportunity for a dynamic candidate focused on service and support to join a leading and progressive aviation support organisation, who continue to grow and establish themselves in the market.
What you’ll need to succeed
- CASA Part 66 B1/ B2 Category Licence with type ratings for B300 Airframe & PT6 Engine desirable
- Group 20 aircraft experience – 100/200/300/400, Fokker 70/100, B1900 or anything out of the airlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as part of a wider team.
- Ability to deploy with the aircraft as required
- Knowledge and understanding of Part 145 regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Part 145 regulatory obligations.
- Previous experience in a highly customer focused environment
You will also need to –
- Hold, or be able to obtain an Australian Defence Force security clearance appropriate to the requirements of the position
- Return a negative reading for a mandatory AOD test
- Hold Australian Citizenship
What You’ll Get In Return
You will be offered a competitive salary and a permanent position in a market leading organisation. You will have the opportunity to interface with the senior team within one of the most iconic projects in the market.
What You Need To Do Now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Ali Kavanagh or send CV's for [email protected] or call 0412668790 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2233694