Senior Service Desk Engineer 2nd & 3rd level technical support
- Large client base and latest technology support
- Supportive culture with training and collaborative team
- Permanent role with competitive salary on offer
IT Senior Service Desk Engineer job available | Inner South | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A leading IT Service Provider located in Melbourne’s Inner South requires a Senior Service Desk Engineer for a permanent vacancy commencing immediately. This role offers a flexible work environment, allowing 2 days work from home each week.
Your new role In this exciting new role, you will be:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level remote and onsite support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Handling escalations, whilst mentoring and training of Level 1 & Level 2 Service Desk Engineers.
- Participating in the on-call rotation.
What you'll need to succeed To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 & level 3 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Intune, VMware / Hyper-V, Backup technologies and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- Prior experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue and Kaseya toolsets is highly advantageous.
- Tertiary education and Microsoft certifications are regarded strongly.
- A current driver’s license and vehicle.
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency.
What you'll get in return
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package. You will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2540193