Your new company
This client is an award winning Service Provider who requires an experienced level 2 Support technician to join their rapidly growing team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing remote troubleshooting using remote access tools
- Identifying Network, Security, Software and Hardware problems
- Escalation of issues where required
- Administration of networks, AD, security, servers and client computing devices
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound understanding of basic IT principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, 2008, Windows 7, 8 & 10 and O365
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
Desired But not Essential
- Microsoft Certification MTA, MCSD, MCSA, MCSE
- Up to date knowledge of the latest Microsoft technologies
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package whilst also working for an organisation that prides itself on providing high quality and expert service. This role offers great professional development through the exposure highly diverse and innovative projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery on 0249253990 or via email [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2541909