Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst
Our client a large organisation is seeking a Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Desktop Support Analyst will assist customers with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware and software to provide constant usability of equipment and software. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own workload of incident tickets through a customer ticketing system(s) and adhere to the SLA's on the account.
- Provide direct IT support to on-site employees with time-critical KPI’s
- Use remote software tools to proactively monitor all devices and consumables
- Serve as liaison between the Service Provider and the client to coordinate service calls;
- Work in conjunction with other Technical support technicians
- Manage the service ticketing systems
- Provide Reporting as requested by management or the customer;
- Maybe directed to perform other duties consistent with the training and skills levels required for this position.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT customer services Industry
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain good relationships with clients;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and experience with working within Service Level Agreement boundaries;
- Familiar with configuring and troubleshooting of Office applications
- Ability to support a wide variety of IT products and solutions as well as various customer types;
- Strong customer focus with excellent telephone communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills with decisive ability;
- The ability to work proactively / interact as part of a team;
- A " do whatever it takes!" attitude;
- A valid driver’s licence (travel to other sites required)
Excellent written and verbal
- 2-3 years Desktop Support experience (level2)
- HP Service Manager Experience
- Able to perform non-tech speak
- Able to document process
A competitive salary package and salary sacrifice benefits will be offered to the successful applicants.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be a resident in Australia and have the right to work in Australia. Ineligible applicants will not be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Miles Tran on (03) 9670 6682.