Leisure & Lifestyle Team Member - Clayton
Fronditha Care is a longstanding Aged Care Provider that focuses on providing unique, culturally and linguistically diverse services to Greek elders, offering Residential Aged Care and Community Services Care across Metropolitan Melbourne.
Presently, the Clayton Residential Facility is seeking a motivated, experienced, Greek speaking individual to join their team, on a casual basis, as a Leisure & Lifestyle Team Member.
The Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member provides varied programs which promote mental and physical rehabilitation through brain stimulating activities. As a Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member you will develop, implement and coordinate programs and recreational activities that are focused on the individual needs of our residents with the purpose of promoting a holistic approach to their wellbeing.
- Qualifications in Leisure & Health or formal training in diversional therapy, recreation or relevant discipline or willingness to work towards same.
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of care recipients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in providing activities in an aged care environment.
- Ability to speak Greek (essential) and ability to read Greek (desirable).
- Reliable with proven ability to maintain high standards of care.
- Experience in working with people with dementia (desirable)
- Competitive remuneration package with above award rates
- Clayton South Location
- Reporting to the Manager Residential Care
- Supportive working environment