Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member
Fronditha Care is a longstanding Aged Care Provider that focuses on providing unique, culturally and linguistically diverse services to a wide range of clients within a multicultural environment. The Newcastle site, located in Mayfield East is currently seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join their team, in a full or part time capacity as a Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member.
The Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member provides varied programs to maintain and promote the wellbeing of our residents. As a Leisure and Lifestyle Team Member you will develop, implement and coordinate programs focused on the individual needs of our residents.
The successful applicant should possess the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Formal training in diversional therapy, recreation or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of care recipients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in providing activities in an aged care environment.
- Experience in working with people with dementia (desirable).
The successful applicant will also be required to undergo a current police check.
- Newcastle Location
- Reporting to the Residential Care Manager
- Supportive working environment
- Salary Packaging Benefits