Your new company
Seeking a talented Legal Secretary for an esteemed legal firm based central to the Sunshine Coast region. Committed to success, this well established and respected organisation are one of Queensland’s largest law firms, ranked among the top 100 privately-owned companies.
Your new role
- Prepare briefs and other legal documentation and attend to routine correspondence; including creating, editing and formatting documentation
- File openings and relevant new client tasks including conflict of interest searches
- Maintain physical and electronic matter filing
- Accurate and timely word processing and typing from audio/digital dictation
- Perform file cleaning and archiving closed matters
- Act as a first point of contact for clients, manage incoming calls and answer routine questions and obtain and record accurate messages
- Receiving and sorting incoming correspondence and initiating and replying to correspondence on routine matters
- Assist the team to meet financial deadlines
- Arranging independent medical reviews
- General admin duties such as; diary, travel and file management, maintaining office supplies and presentation
- Organising training and development sessions for the team including; sourcing venue, catering and presentation devices.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have demonstrated experience in a similar role and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- You must have high attention to detail, be self-motivated, show initiative and be outcome driven
- You must have exceptional computer literacy, with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office packages (Typing test will be conducted upon shortlisting). Seeking a typing speed of 65-70 words per minute.
- Experience or familiarity with Practice Evolve and iManage will also be highly regarded
- High level interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and to very strict deadlines demonstrating loyalty and a high level of confidentiality.
What you'll get in return
A generous and competitive salary is on offer commensurate with experience. You will be working within a dynamic and ever evolving environment with ambitious and like-minded individuals supporting you along the way. You will have the opportunity to acquire long-term employment and professional development, with ever changing day-to-day duties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call 0753138228.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2526509