- Career Development Program!
- Flexible environment with opportunities to work from home!
- Great location in the heart of Sydney!
About the company
This client is a well-known and forward-thinking national law firm that is seeking an Intermediate - Senior Secretary to support this cohesive & professional Commercial Insurance Team in Sydney.
As the legal secretary of this cohesive & professional within the Commercial Insurance team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and support of team
- Preparing court documents and briefs
- Maintaining electronic filing system
- Liaising with clients
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning
- Organising and processing monthly billings
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load for 2 lovely senior partners
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 2-3 year of experience in a Legal Secretary/EA role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using document management systems and billing systems
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- Personal injury and/or insurance knowledge highly regarded
- Great attention to detail
- CBD location within a great office environment
- Flexible working environment with work-from-home options
- Employee Wellbeing Program and Career Development Program
- Great organisational culture with flexibility embedded into the organisation
- Highly motivating & upbeat management team
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Emma C on 0477 770 210 for more information.