Had a taste of real estate and want to take the next step in your career? Or have you completed your Certificate of Registration, done your research and want to get some runs on the board in an entry-level role? Keep reading!
Our client is a long standing residential real estate business with one of the biggest Property Management departments in the Inner West They are a solid team of expert operators most of whom have been with the company 5 years plus! The incredible staff retention is due to the fact that management reward their staff well financially and treat them exceptionally well - this business has a culture like no other!
And don't worry - you won't get lost in the crowd in this business. This seasoned team will work one on one with you from the get go so that you can get your bearings and get out on the tools quick smart - you won't just be thrown in the deep end without a paddle. They are seeking a Leasing Consultant who shares their mutual values of excellence and collaboration to deliver results. This is a rare opportunity to climb the ladder and carve a long-term real estate career with one of the best brands in the real estate business.
In the role of Leasing Consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct open for inspections and private appointments
- Provide tenants and landlords with an awesome customer service experience
- Negotiate leases and sign up new tenants
- Process rental applications and select tenants
- Prepare lease agreements and bond documents
- Coordinate property marketing/advertising and update online listings
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the property management team
The ideal candidate for the role of Leasing Consultant will have:
- Previous real estate experience preferred, but not essential - a 'can do' attitude that will blow our client's socks off is more important!
- A current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A proven negotiator who loves talking to people and builds rapport effortlessly
- Top performer in a team environment who can also work autonomously
- Super organised, a talented multi tasker and someone who enjoys being busy
- Awesome customer service and polished presentation are a must-have
- Valid Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle
- A knowledge of and a passion for the Inner West market place
- Be mentored from the ground up by a highly skilled team - you won't be left to your own devices!
- Up to $65k salary package on offer (dependent on experience)
- NO prior real estate experience necessary - our client would rather hire someone who is genuinely committed to a real estate career and is willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Extremely low staff turnover - people love working here so much that they never want to leave!
- Monday to Saturday with a full rostered day off
- Highly developed rent roll that is growing rapidly against the odds - you will have GUARANTEED job security in a department that is still kicking goals
- Be rewarded for your efforts - the sky is the limit when it comes to progression opportunities and your potential to earn, it all comes down to your drive to achieve!
Apply in Strict Confidence
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0434 376 835
To keep up to date with our latest jobs, visit our website: http://www.p3recruitment.com.au
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/p3recruitment/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/p3-recruitment/?originalSubdomain=au
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p3recruitment/
Check out our Google Reviews: https://goo.gl/eo2kkC