We are currently looking to fill three Leasing administration positions for a reputable Commercial Real Estate Provider in Sydney CBD. The role is for an initial 3 months contact with possibility of extension and the hourly rate is $35/per hour + Super.
- Processing of lease documentation and maintenance of the lease management database
- Maintenance of all leasing related documentation
- Compiling reports on portfolio performance and statistics
- Responding to client and tenant enquiries with regard lease agreements
- Reviewing and validating invoices against lease agreements
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior lease administration experience – minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and work unsupervised.
- Working knowledge of lease administration, financial management and systems development
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills
- Previous exposure to SAP/MRI or other systems will be highly regarded
If you're interested in this role, please click on "Apply now" and send an up-to-date copy of your CV or send your CV to Stella Anton on [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2351351