We are looking for an immediately available Leasing administrator for a busy Government client in the CBD. The role is for an initial 6 months contact and hourly rate is $35-40 per hour + Super.
- Management of leases (commercial, retail, industrial) and maintenance of the lease management database
- Maintenance of all leasing related documentation
- Compiling reports on portfolio performance and statistics
- Responding to client and tenant enquiries with regard lease agreements
- Reviewing and validating invoices against lease agreements
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous lease management experience – minimum of 2 years ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and work unsupervised.
- Working knowledge of lease administration, financial management and systems development
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills
- Previous exposure to Local or State Government required
If you're interested in this role reply to this email by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2423700