Link Group is one of Australia's leading fund administration and share registry specialists. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients' needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
About the role
The Learning Designer has responsibility for the design and development of learning solutions and experiences. This role will provide creative and technical expertise to ensure that learning solutions are fit for purpose and in line with Link Groups Learning & Development (L&D) Strategy.
This role will form part of and collaboratively contribute to the Global L&D team that is responsible for the analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of learning programs for Link Group employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an industry expert by keeping up to date with emerging trends and practices in learning technology, practices and trends
- Establish and maintain global learning and media design standards, including the utilisation and maintenance of style guides, design templates, resources and personas
- Lead a culture of curiosity, be proactive in identifying and anticipating business needs
- Act as a trusted adviser to stakeholders on learning design and contemporary learning solutions.
- Proactively educate business and HRBP stakeholders about best practice in learning design and solutions to maintain the integrity of the L&D offering
- Produce engaging learning resources that are designed with the learner at its core and are responsive to adult learning principles, visual design and accessibility standards
- Develop learning that is in line with Link Groups Learning Design Standards and proactively identify opportunities for ongoing refinement
- Partner with L&D CoE Managers and HRBPs to identify, design and develop learning solutions that are innovative, creative, mitigate risk and support business needs
- Work in partnership with L&D team members to design and develop learning solutions which are in line with the global Learning & Development Strategy
- Ensure learning programs and materials are kept up to date to remain business relevant
Governance & Risk
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Support Link Group assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices
- Where content is impacted by legislative and regulatory changes, ensure that it is updated accordingly and approved by Link Group Risk & Compliance
The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time to time based on business needs. In addition, as the role is part of a global team travel and flexibility to work outside standard hours may be required in this role
- Degree-educated in HRM or a related discipline, combined with a strong demonstrated understanding of contemporary learning tools and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering flexible human centred design approaches to learning initiatives
- Experience using a range of learning authoring tools including Articulate 360 (Storyline and Rise), and Vyond/GoAnimate
- Experience using visual design software, including but not limited to InDesign and Illustrator to create high quality graphics and visual designs
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality, interactive learning solutions which utilize a range of different media sources including animations, graphics and video.
- Ability to produce detailed storyboards that reflect contemporary learning design and application of adult learning principles, including the development of activities and assessments where appropriate
- Ability to work with technical information using a storytelling approach to and design learning that meets the requirements of the learner audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Together we achieve
We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.