Your New Company:
An Australian, family owned construction company specialising in the residential, commercial, industrial, health and education and community markets across New South Wales.
Your New Role:
- Excellent practical skills and knowledge of carpentry and building practices
- Complete all facets of carpentry work including framing, fixing, finishing, fitting off, structural works.
- Complete set outs and can work from plans
- Assist in managing site staff (including apprentices) and subcontracts
- Plan, organise and order site materials
- Oversight and understanding of project timelines
- Conduct on-the-job training with the apprentices, ensuring they have the skills to complete the tasks they are delegated and are continually improving as tradespeople.
- Understand Subcontractor requirements and ensure works are delivered in accordance with the contract (i.e. drawings, specifications, scope of works).
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment adhering to OH&S practices.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Construction Trade Qualification
- Strong work ethic with a focused open attitude
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and interpret construction documentation
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and organise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure to meet timeframes
What you’ll get in return:
- Full time Permanent Opportunity
- Ongoing work across the region
- Working with a company who support their staff
- Accommodation and Transport Cost
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca Pothecary on (02) 4925 3663 or 0498 003 367 to discuss further.
LHS 297508 #2465414