Leading Hand Carpenter
McCance Paul Building is a Tasmanian family owed building business. Due to the current workload mainly consisting of new house builds and small projects in the southern area in and around Hobart. We are looking to employ a Leading Hand Carpenter, Level 3 (CW3) Casual
To be successful in this role you will require;
- Ø Proven experience in residential construction.
- Ø Current knowledge of the building industry.
- Ø Be able to lead a small team currently consisting of one labourer and one carpenter.
- Ø Work with and report to the Owner/Builder across all areas of construction across the projects.
- Ø Have a leadership role within the business and assist in creating time management plans
- Ø Be able to work independently, have a positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Ø Have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ø Value the safety of yourself and your co-workers.
- Ø Relevant licences and qualifications
- Ø Ability to work as a valued member of a team
We, at McCance Paul Building, value quality over quantity and needs someone who believes the same and their work habits display this. We only take on 1-2 projects at a time so we can ensure the quality control is in place and we provide the best result to the clients.
If you are looking to work for a business that values their employees and you want to take pride in your work while working with a great team.Please email us for the job description and send your resume to Krissy at [email protected] by Friday the 6th of September 2019.