G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
Blinky Bill Early Childhood Centre are seeking experienced and passionate Diploma qualified Educators to join our team on a permanent full-time basis, 38 hours per week.
Our 67-place centre is seeking enthusiastic and personable educators who can easily develop positive relationships with families and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
The ideal applicant will have:
- Hold a Diploma in Children’s Services
- A current Working with Children Check
- Be positive, motivated and passionate about the early years care, development and education of children
- Be a good team player
Why you should choose us/what we can offer you:
- Flexibility to work the hours you want!
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training – CPR, First Aid & more!
- Free uniforms provided annually
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.