Don't Miss This Exciting Opportunity!
Educational Leader – Goodstart Tapping
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Educator to help our centre achieve high quality education for our children by performing the role of Educational Leader.
About our Centre
- Goodstart Tapping is an Exceeding Centre
- Colourful, engaging programs and stimulating play based learning curriculum
- Ongoing sustainability practices in the Centre
- Natural Indoor and Outdoor Environments
- Close proximity to public transport, local schools, shopping centres
- Permanent Full Time 38 hour position in a float position.
- Friendly and Supportive Team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts and professional development opportunities
- Bachelor or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Experienced in delivering a high quality program and practice
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
- Experience in Leading change in education
- High Level Leadership Skills
- Passionate educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- Excellent leadership skills
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducationalleader