Are you an experienced Room Leader/Lead Educator who prides themselves on having high standards?
Perhaps you are a Diploma qualified Educator looking to step up and lead a room?
Join us at Beginnings Epping and see where great beginnings start!!
APPLY NOW to avoid missing out!
We are currently searching for our next Lead Educator and are offering a full time, permanent position within our highly qualified and professional team for the right candidate, working 38 hours a week. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Located in Epping, our beautiful inviting Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
We cater for 97 children per day and are open from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.greatbeginnings.com.au/childcare-epping
Responsibilities of the Role
In the Lead Educator role, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Leading a room with confidence,
- Setting the example for your fellow educators in the planning & implementation of developmentally appropriate programs for each child
- Assessing the needs of each child and monitoring their progress
- Maintaining effective communication with families of each child in your room
- Evaluate & monitor the effectiveness of programs
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment