G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Kingsgrove World of Learning has an exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate Lead Educator to join our centre. We are seeking an enthusiastic and personable Lead Educator who has a drive for professional growth and who has a strong focus on fostering positive relationships with families, children and team members. We have a team of dedicated Educators who work positively and cohesively, so we a looking for a like-minded individual who enjoys being apart of a team.
"At our centre, children are encouraged to follow their path of discovery by being in the moment and learning through hands-on, real and relevant play based expereinces. Each child's journey is different at our service. Their identity, knowledge, understandings, skills and relationships change constantly and are the contributing factors to become active members of the community". - Graziela Ciuncusky (Centre Manager)
Your key priorities:
- Ensure the care and development of each child and monitor achievements of educational objectives
- Ensure that a developmentally appropriate program is planned and completed for each child
- Assess the individual needs of each child and monitor progress
- Foster positive relationships and provide effective communication with families
- Create secure, stimulating and interactive learning environments for children
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and recommend improvements for future programming
- Build and maintain a positive working environment for all team members
- Guide, mentor and support team members in their daily duties
- Ensure a high level of Health and Safety standards are maintained at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A current Working with Children Check (NSW)
- A solid understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Dedication to developing the future of children
Our staff benefits include:
- 30% discount on Child Care fees at any G8 Centre
- Discounts on groceries, fuel, household items and leisure activities
- Discounts and cashback offers from some of Australia's leading online clothing retailers
- Dedicated focus on your professional development and career advancement opportunities
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
...And much more!!!
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note: The advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.